Acceptable use policy (AUP)
This website contains nudity and images which may offend sensitive viewers. If you are offended by such content, please do not sign up!
KiwiKlub Swingers respects the rights of our members to:
- freedom of speech and expression
- access to information
- human dignity
- religion, belief and opinion
- sexual preferences
We undertake not to interfere with any of those rights unless:
- required to do so by law
- those rights are exercised for unlawful purposes
- the exercise of those rights threatens to cause harm to another person
- affects the integrity of our community.
- the exercise of those rights infringes on the rights of other members
By accessing this site, you consent that you are over the age of 21 and that you do not object to adult material.
You furthermore accept that the owners of this website, their appointed representatives and other connected parties cannot be held liable for any loss or injury however so caused through usage of this website.
By continuing with the signup process, you have confirmed that you have read and accepted our acceptable use policy, as stated below:
- We will not tolerate any violation of local and international laws prohibiting child pornography; obscenity; discrimination (including racial, gender or religious slurs) and hate speech; or speech designed to incite violence or hatred, or threats to cause bodily harm.
- KiwiKlub is a website that has been designed for everyone to enjoy. We will not allow any persons to use this privilege to harass, abuse or denigrate other members.
- We do not tolerate socially unacceptable behavior, such as the posting of items containing racist or sexist comments, or images and content containing child pornography, bestiality or other undesirable content.
- This website may not be used in any way to infringe on the privacy rights, property rights, or any other rights of any person or institution. If you believe that someone has violated your rights, please contact us.
- Members may not use the website in any way which violates, plagiarizes or infringes upon the rights of any third party, including but not limited to any copyright or trade-mark law, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights, or is fraudulent or otherwise unlawful or violates any law.
- Please do not use the website to solicit funds, advertising or services unless you have first obtained permission from us to do so.
- You may not post content which directly advertises any product, service or business on the website other than in the designated sections, these being the events and classifieds areas of the website, unless you have first obtained permission from us to do so.
- You may not post content containing email or Internet links to other websites which advertise products, services or businesses, unless you have first obtained permission from us to do so.
- Furthermore, members may not post email address, cell phone numbers, pin codes or any other personal contact details on the site other than in the designated areas of the profile. This policy is to protect our members and ourselves from possible abuse by having contact information publicly view-able. The site contains enough ways to interact with other members to make such public displays of contact information unnecessary.
- You may not send unsolicited emails to other members purely with the intent of promoting a product, service, website or business.
In reading this AUP or in signing for membership of KiwiKlub Swingers, you acknowledge that:
- KiwiKlub has no power to control the content of the information passing over the Internet and its applications, including e-mail; chat rooms; news groups; or other similar fora
- KiwiKlub cannot be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any of the above-mentioned content, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with your use of, or reliance on, any such content.