KiwiKlub House Rules
Some common sense KiwiKlub house rules that help keep the wheels turning smoothly!
- KiwiKlub is for mature adults. Don't be childish and post items containing racist, sexist or derogatory comments.
- Anything containing images of child pornography or bestiality is absolutely forbidden.
- Our members and staff are not here for your personal amusement. Please respect them and they will do the same with you.
- Don't post email addresses, cell numbers and other personal contact details. Not only is it dangerous, but there is no need to do so. The site provides more than enough ways to contact other members.
- Profiles with avatars always get more attention. Use a picture of yourself...it doesn't have to be of your face but it should be representative of you. Just remember, your genitals might be lovely to you, but if you use them as your profile pic you will end up being referred to as the "dickhead".
- Always check to see if a member has been verified. These members have attended a KiwiKlub event and met the moderators, so you know that they aren't fake. Maybe you too could meet them!
- If a member blocks you or doesn't accept your friend's request, please don't keep sending them new ones. It's only going to confirm that they were right to block you in the first place. If they change their mind, they will contact you.
- Only verified KiwiKlub members can attend our parties. You can get verified at a KiwiKlub social (or at party if you live far, far away and cannot make the social).
- KiwiKlub has socials and parties. Socials are meet and greet style events whilst parties are for dancing, socializing and obviously swinging.
- Dress code is smart sexy. Please don't come dressed in plakkies and tracksuit pants.....you will be turned away.
- No-one wants to see themselves on Facebook in a compromising position. That's why the only camera allowed at the events is the KiwiKlub camera. (For the same reason, we don't allow cellphones in the club or play areas)
- Booking for events can be done on the site. Its quick and easy!
- All costs, including party and site subscription, can be paid at the door on the night of the event.
- Be yourself! There really is no reason to try and be anyone else.
- Respect the other members.