Any member of KiwiKlub can book for a Kiwiklub event.
Please remember, however, that you must be a FULL (Paid) member of the website in order to attend the actual event. Under no circumstances will non-members or BASIC (FREE) members be admitted to a KiwiKlub event.
Subscription payments can be paid at the door, however we do prefer it if they are done online prior to the event.
To book for a KiwiKlub event, simply follow these steps:
- Select your event. Either
- Click on Party poster for the next event on the Home Page.
Note that the poster will show the number of attendees booked and not the actual people booked (a couple will show as 1 attendee)
- Click on the events menu at the top of the page and then click on the event that you are interested from the list of events
- Find the section entitled Your response and then select "Attend" from the drop down list
- If you want to confirm that your are booked for the event, click on the View all link just below the picture blocks of confirmed attendees (another simple way to know is if you can see the event comment wall, since only booked members can view the wall and comment on the event)
If you want to unregister from an event:
- De-registering for a party follows exactly the same process, except that you will now select "Not attend" from the drop-down list